You can watch the video for the single here –
1. When did you first get into music? What or who Inspired you?
Music’s been in the family, uncle’s a guitarist, mum’s a singer. My first forray into music was through playing instruments. I’m good with the keys as well as the drums. Progesssion from that was steady and gradual until I realised I was good at writing music, got good ears for beats e myand melodies. Inspiration will have to be my uncle i guess. Indirectly, watching him had exposed me to that musical environment, a seed was sown.
2. Who did you grow up listening to, and does that impact on what you create now?
I listened to all sorts growing mostly from my dad’s record collection when younger.From James Brown to Marvin Gaye, to Michael Jackson and many more. I was a big M.J fan, still am. My taste developed in my teen years, thats when I got into rap music, listening to Tupac, Biggie, LLcoolJ, Busta Rhymes and many more. The type of music I grew up with has definetly had an influence on the creative process now. Indirectly I’m able to draw on those exposure from my sub-conscious when creating my own music.
3. How long have you been playing/writing?
About 4 years now in total. on and off. Takes some getting used to at first, balancing music with family life. But where there’s a will and all that.
4. How often do you play live (include details and links for any upcoming gigs)?
I try to play a gig once a month depending on other activities. Usually once a month to remain active around the circuit. My next gig will be in Coventry August 1st @ Twilight Night Club
5. What has been your favourite moment in music?
I don’t have a favourite moment as of yet. There have been great moments, like getting radio coverage on BBC Introducing, shooting the turn me up video, touring last year. I like to think the best is yet to come so I will wait to pass judgement on my favourite moment.
6. Where is the best place to find you online? You can connect with me on the following links