1 – When did you first get into music? What or who Inspired you?
- I first got into music when I was young mainly because my dad played guitar, so I wanted to as well.
2 – Who did you grow up listening to, and does that impact on what you create now?
- As a kid, I grew up listening to a lot of Green Day. I can’t say that Green Day has much musical influence to me currently but the concept/story in American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown does influence me because I believe albums should tell stories and I think that’s part of the reason those albums were so successful.
3 – How long have you been playing/writing?
- I’ve been writing my own music since I was around 12 years old.
4 – How often do you play live (include details and links for any upcoming gigs)?
- I haven’t played live yet. There is little to no scene where I live and that puts a constraint on playing out.
5 – What has been your favourite moment in music?
- My favorite moment in music has to be releasing this album. It has been such a long time in the making and I am very glad I was finally able to complete it.
6 – Where is the best place to find you online?