1 – When did you first get into music? What or who Inspired you?
- I come from a musical background, my parents are artists and I always played piano and sang from a very young age. I Started writing songs at 16, but started writing classical pieces on piano at 11.
2 – Who did you grow up listening to, and does that impact on what you create now?
- I grew up listening to a wide range of genres, artists and composers such as Rickie Lee Jones, Prince, Nina Simone, P-Funk, Debussey and the Latin flavours of The Gypsy Kings and Paco de Lucia to name a few.
3 – How long have you been playing/writing?
- Started learning and having classical piano and singing lessons at 7.
4 – How often do you play live (include details and links for any upcoming gigs)?
- Upcoming gigs to be announced on my website and Facebook page.
5 – What has been your favourite moment in music?
- My favourite musical moments start with every time I put the finishing touches to a new song, and then slowly over time seeing how it resonates with people.
6 – Where is the best place to find you online?