1 – When did you first get into music? What or who Inspired you?
- I first got into music when I realized I had the God given talent to do do this very well.
- There have many that have inspired me, artists like Alabama, Willy Nelson, Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp, Tom Petty, U2, The Who, Bon Jovi, Tom Cochrane etc. By far my biggest influenced would have to be Bryan Adams.
2 – Who did you grow up listening to, and does that impact on what you create now?
- I think that anyone you’ve grown up listening to is automatically going to have an impact on your writing.
- I have been brought up listening to a lot of the old country greats along with the retro and rock of the eighties and nineties so therefore a fusion of the rock with some southern flavor is inevitable in my song writing.
3 – How long have you been playing/writing?
- I have been writing for years, since my teens. I have been seriously playing for the past five years, however have had a guitar and a mic for many more years.
4 – How often do you play live (include details and links for any upcoming gigs)?
- My latest gig is the one tonight on May 8th 2015 at the Canadian Music Week in Toronto Canada. I was the one out of Thousands selected by the committee to play during the week or CMW.
- I will also be playing the Capital Theatre in Ontarioin October Halloween, a theatre holding a capacity two thousand people. I’ve been playing a lot, mostly showcases, television appearances.
- I am on the national TV show CP24 coming up May 17th to launch my next Canadian single Ten seconds to Sundown.
5 – What has been your favourite moment in music?
- My favorite moment in music was meeting and getting signed by legend radio tracker plugger Linda Dawe, a true legend inthe Canadian music business. Along with hearing my single for the first time on radio.
6 – Where is the best place to find you online?
- You can find me at www.anthonytullo.com and find the album at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/anthonytullo or https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/switching-tracks/id934644474