- When did you first get into music? What or who Inspired you?
First got into music when my grandma passed away. I wrote a song for her and it all started right there. She always focused on getting the best out of people in a loving way – that’s what I love to do through music.
- Who did you grow up listening to, and does that impact on what you create now?
I grew up listening to a bunch of different styles. Mum always had the Osmonds on repeat and Dad had a major spot for Motown. SO overall, I think knowing and understanding many genres has helped me to really nail down my own style of music.
- How long have you been playing/writing?
I’ve been writing for a good 8 years now and I used to play live every weekend with a band. Since then we have gone our separate ways and now we’re all doing our own thing within music.
- How often do you play live (include details and links for any upcoming gigs)?
Currently I’m not gigging that much. I’m taking to time to write music in the studio – surrounded by amazing producers and people.
- What has been your favourite moment in music?
Apart from supporting Leona Lewis, I cherish the moments i gt to sit and interact with ym fans. I love them and I love keeping as close to them as possible.
- Where is the best place to find you online?